* Padded sole provide extreme comfort. The ultra flexible bottom for maximum movement & performance. Those elegant shoes are stunning to look at and exquisitely comfortable to wear, provide true comfort and style as you can dance all night long.
* Ultra flexible, provide maximum movement.
* Cross-Over Strap
** Social dance, Salsa, bachata, rumba, dance classes, Salsa Bachata Tango Kizomba ,tango, ballroom and more.**
****Customized, made to order, production time is 3-5 days.
*** FREE SHIPPING Worldwide ！！**
Shipping : ( Might delay due to pandemic)
Europe: 10 business days
United States: 10 business days
North America:10 business days
South America: 15 business days
Middle-East:10 business days
Asia Pacific: 5 business days
** Image show shoes with 3.5” heel. Customized heel hight available on request.
***Model No. M454
Outsole Material: Soft Sole
Dance Shoe Type: Ballroom Dance
Material:satin/ leather / suede
Lining Material: Cotton Fabric PU
Shoe Width: Medium(B,M)
Fit: Fits true to size.
*** Designed for dancing indoor use mostly.Not recommended for regular outdoor use.
For outdoor everyday use , contact customer service and switch to rubber sole.
** Heel type:
2 1/2 inch (6.3cm) - Cuban Heel
2 3/4 inch (7cm) - Cuban Heel
3 inch (7.5cm) - Flare Heel
3.15inch (8cm) - Slim high heel
3 1/3 inch (8.5cm) - Slim high heel
3.5inch (9cm) - Slim high heel
** WOMEN SIZE CHART: Foot Length(inches) / US size / EU size:
US 6.5 = EU 37
US7 = EU 38
US 7.5 = EU38.5
US 8 = EU39
US 8.5= EU40
US 9 = EU40.5
US 9.5 = EU 41
US 10= EU42
US 10.5 = EU 43
US 11 = EU 44
** How to Measure Your Shoe Size:
To find out your shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
1. Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
2. Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
3. Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
4. Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
5. Find your measurement on above chart to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
All dance shoes fit true to size. Choose your regular size. If your feet are very thin under size 7, they might fit slightly bigger, half size down is recommended. Please follow the dance shoes sizing chart for details